Sunday, April 23, 2017
Looking for a great water park in Bahrain?
Wahooo Water Park
- Contact :+973 1782 0560
- Email :[email protected]
- Website :http://www.theplaymania.com/wahooo
- Location :Bahrain City Centre
- Entry Fee :Over 1.2 meters: BD 9.5 / Below 1.2 meters : BD 6 / Children 3 years old& under : BD 3 / Guardian Pass : BD 3**
- Timings :SAT -FRI : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Middle East's first ever indoor-outdoor waterpark with an area of 15,000 square meters. It's guaranteed to be the ultimate water fest with a whole new world of thrilling rides and attractions including Master Blaster, Sidewinder, Matt Racer, a Multi Level Rain Fortress, Wave pool and Lazy River. TO top this Wahooo! also offers first class amenities such as resraurants, large party rooms and Wave Pro- the retail outlet selling swimming apparel and souvenir merchandise.
Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park
- Contact :+973 1784 5100
- Website :http://www.lpodwaterpark.com/
- Location :Zallaq
- Entry Fee :Over 1.2m BD12 / Under 1.2m BD8
- Timings :10:00–17:00 (Closed on Tuesday)
Discover an Oasis of Fun, Thilling Rides, Breathtaking Slides, Relaxing Glides, Shopping and much more
Ramadan Opening Hours
8:00pm – 12:00am (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
4:00pm – 12:00am (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
Eid 10:00am – 10:00pm (Everyday)
OPEN DAILY EXCEPT CLOSE ON TUESDAYS . From10AM-6PM. Rates: BD 16 for Over 1.2m & BD 7 for under 1.2m
Closing Day (End of the season 2013) 30. Novamber 2013
Our Location in Sakhir.